HELLO THERE. i'm back with a new D.I.Y project! Have a shirt that had long been not used? don't let it lay on your closet. try to donate it to the victims in Mentawai or give it to the evacuation in Mount Merapi. Don't know where to channel it? or not willing to donate it? Think creatively! or you can copy what i did ... like these :)
WHAT YOU NEED
Old shirt (select a cute patterned one), and scissors.
HOW TO MAKE
1. Lift the collar, cut out around the end of the neck.
2. Cut around the arms, either right or left.
3. Cut out the rear end portion of a shirt.
4. Cut out the front end of a shirt to form a triangle
5. Cut out the middle of that triangle into 2 parts.
6. Tie both sides of the triangle, so it looks like you're a cowgirl !
TADAAA ! Wear it when you're going to hang-out with your friends :D